addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › media swapping site would love your feedback

media swapping site would love your feedback

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Fellow Swappers

I am a fellow Meetup member and the co-founder of www.swaptree.com. Swaptree.com allows you to recycle your books, dvds, cds and video games, for free, with other members. The website essentially facilitates what this group is all about, recycling and sharing our books (and cds, dvds, and games).

We are currently in an invite only private beta as we tweak the service and learn from our customers. Anyways, as we are in this invite only beta phase we really want to learn about our service from passionate individuals, who will not only use the service but think about how it can be improved, expanded etc. In other words people very much like you.

Therefore I was wondering if I could extend some invites to the members of this group. I think you will really enjoy it. If you are interested just respond with your email address to meetup@swaptree.com and I will send you an invitation to join. Don't worry its free.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at hexamer@swaptree.com.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Best,

Mark