addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup on August 10,2004 (Today)

Meetup on August 10,2004 (Today)

A former member
There is a chance I may not be there tonight. :( Now I have the entire week off between classes and my practicum, however, my better half thought it would be a great idea to make a dinner date without asking me first. LOL He may have to work late and in that case we will cancel the dinner and I will come to the meetup. :) I REALLY hope I can make it. I was so happy to finally have my evenings back and not have to study for some test or do homework. LOL If I don't make it I hope everyone has a great time. If I can't make it I will release a book tonight in honour of your meetup.
Cheers,
Sue
smile
Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Oh NO!

Sue, Sue Sue! He should know better! wink

I hope you manage to make it tonight otherwise, we'll hope to see you at the next one! biggrin

themarina