addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

New Tech Colorado Message Board Events, parties, conferences › SpaceUp Denver Unconference Oct. 4-5

SpaceUp Denver Unconference Oct. 4-5

A former member
Post #: 4
My name is Adam Brinckerhoff and I'm a development engineer at SpaceUnited. We're a nonprofit humanitarian space agency in Denver. We use space technology to improve humanitarian initiatives.

We are holding an unconference called SpaceUp Denver on October 4-5. For only $5, it will include a costume party, design competitions, trivia games, and keynote speakers from industry VIPs. Plus, we'll do a PongSat hack where you will each build a small experiment that will go to space and back to you. Oh, and Blackjack pizza for lunch!

Space is limited to the first 300 people that sign up online, so register below ASAP!

http://spaceupdenver....­

Let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you there!

Adam Brinckerhoff
Development Engineer, SpaceUnited
Email: adam.brinckerhoff@spaceunited.org
Phone: 720.336.9638