addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Beantown and Beyond 25-40 Something Singles Message Board › new year's eve plans

new year's eve plans

G
user 9546978
Boston, MA
Post #: 3
does anyone have suggestions for parties in boston? I haven't seen anything awesome yet ...would love to go to the social boston sports party but I don't want to go to kings ...would rather go to a place with a real dance floor

let me know if you have ideas or if you want me to post more ideas?
thanks
:)
A former member
Post #: 159
I wish I knew Boston better! I have to "going out" plans, but I can tell you that Johnny D's has a great atmosphere and dancing. I was there on Halloween and the following weekend, and had an amazing time!