addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Delaware Valley Beer Meetup Group Message Board › Growl And Grub

Growl And Grub

Robert J. Palermo,...
user 9476385
Maple Shade, NJ
Post #: 43
Hey Craft Beer Sippers,

I've been told by a friend of mine who works for Roger
Wilco Beer-Liquor Stores in Palmyra & Pennsauken, N.J.
that their Pennsauken store has daily craft beer samples
at 1 ounce each and those beers can be bought in their
growler jugs. There's a three beer limit per person.

After we spend time doing this, we'll head over to Curran's Irish Pub, across from the Palmyra Light Rail Station on Broad Street in Palmyra for supper--hopefully during happy hour times-& maybe catch any of the games on their HDTV. This event is currently being planned and will most likely be on Friday, November 30th at around 5 or 5:30 p.m.

Feel free to send me an e-mail on a suggestion time &
possible carpool from The NJ Transit River Line stops. I board from and return to Route 73/Pennsauken en rt. to where I work in Trenton.

Thanks,

Rob