addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Adventures in Beer, Food, and Wine Message Board Group Discussion Forums - Please read › Interested in being a host? I could use the help.

Interested in being a host? I could use the help.

Tom C.
Group Organizer
Bend, OR
Post #: 60
Hello fellow Meetuppers!

If you have recently rsvp'd for an event 'listed without a host', and you're interested in hosting, please let me know. The hosting responsibilities are a matter of getting to the venue early and (most importantly) making sure the group has a place to sit, reminding the serving staff of separate checks, and making sure that everyone hears everyone else's name. That's it! It's a great way to meet people! Contact me if you'd be interested in hosting an event--that I have posted or you would like to post. > beerfoodandwine@gmail.com or 541-408-6768 cell/text

Thanx
Tom
Tom C.
Group Organizer
Bend, OR
Post #: 63
Thanx Becky, I really appreciate that.

Let me have your contact info and I'll keep that on file. Soon I'll send you a list of events and dates. If any jive with your schedule, you may host them.

Tom
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm also happy to help. I work full time, but am available after 5:30. I can also make a phone call or two on my work breaks... And offer technical assistance!