addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Random Cool Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Message Board › Organize? You?

Organize? You?

user 11030033
San Francisco, CA
Hi Kickballers, Bocce Lovers, and Drunks,

First off... a word from our sponsor :­

Bocce set for $19.99, Beer Pong Tables under $42

These are GOOD DEALS! I'm probably grabbing myself a cheap beach bocce set and possibly a foldable beer pong table.

They are having a pre-Labor Day Weekend Sale and everything is 40% off. There is already a sale of 20%, and you can get an extra 20% off if you use the PROMO code "funweekend". The sale will end on Sunday, so grab a game this weekend.

Bocce ball anyone? I just played at the park last weekend and I love that game.

Next up, Asst. Organizing...

Anyone want to step up and organize a fun event or two?

Just email me!