Join us at India K'Raja for an ALL VEGAN buffet!
($16 + tax + tip)
• Bhel poori - Medley of Rice Puffs, Lentil noodles + Flour chips smothered in Tamarind + Mint.
• Mango Soup - Delicately spiced Sweet n Sour Mango soup
• Vegetable Samosa - Triangular pastry turnovers stuffed with mildly spiced
• Bandh Gobhi - Cabbage sautéed with fresh herbs.
• Palak Chole - Chickpeas cooked in Spinach sauce
• Mushroom Tikka Masala - Medium Mushrooms cooked in Tomato Onion Sauce.
• Aloo Bengan - Potatoes and Eggplant sautéed with onions and tomatoes.
• Kofta Curry - Assorted vegetable fritters cooked in ginger garlic sauce
• Navrattan Korma - Nine different vegetables cooked in creamy Coconut
• Vegan Naan - Vegan white bread
• Pulao - Indian Basmati Rice
• Uttapam - Rice pancakes topped with Onions, Tomatoes and Cilantro.
• Samabar - Rich flavorful pureed Yellow Lentils
• Sevayian - Sweet rice noodles (Special Vegan Dessert for you!)
For information call[masked], email [masked] or see http://www.vegetarianrichmond.org by Monday, June 8th.
Please do not make a reservation with the restaurant and let us know if you have to cancel. Also, for dinners, please do not cancel at the last minute unless you have an emergency. Restaurants purchase and prepare food in advance for the number we give them.
We must have a minimum of 35 for the dinner to proceed. Thank you.