addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Berkeley Board Gamers Message Board Berkeley Board Gamers Discussion Forum › Combining Meet-up groups

Combining Meet-up groups

Paul
user 8517297
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 91
I wanted to give everyone a heads up, that in the very near future, Max Winter and I will be combining meet-up groups. For those of you that don't know Max had his own meet-up group for figure drawing. Apparently anyone with a meet-up account can start up to 3 meet-up groups. So instead of each of us having separate accounts and paying separate fees, we are going to combine our groups onto one account and cut down our costs.

So in the near future you may look the Berkeley Board Gamers meet-up site and see Max as the Organizer and myself as an Assistant Organizer. Rest assured that everything else will stay the same.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask them here or to email me.

Paul,
Organizer
James
user 6460683
Concord, CA
Post #: 69
Ah cool. Was wondering about that. Thanks to both Paul and Max!