addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Network Marketing Meetup Message Board › 3-Day Entrepreneurs Business Expo

3-Day Entrepreneurs Business Expo

A former member
Post #: 27
Hey Guys,

I thought I would invite you to the up and coming 3-Day Entrepreneurs Business Expo that national talk radio host Warren Ballentine and Tristan Cooley are having on October 16 -18, 2009

For a limited time, tickets will sell for $25, as we move closer to the event the price will increase... so get your ticket now. If you are interested in obtaining a booth to promote your business, product, or services book it now. I can assure you that the sponsorship space will go fast.

To learn more about the event go to http://bigbusinessexp...­.

Take care!
Joanne D.
user 10124492
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 1
Where do I get tickets for the expo thank you jd