addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Boston Cycling/Outdoor Fitness Group Message Board › Saturday's Bike Ride

Saturday's Bike Ride

Cyndi
user 3604417
Hampton, NH
Hi! Everyone,
I hope you are all looking forward to Saturday's bike ride.. I think you will enjoy it, I rode & drove (started raining) yesterday and it's a great ride.  The weather is supposed to be about 66 to 70 degree's and Sunny. A good day for a ride.
This is a gentle reminder to adjust your RSVP's accordingly if you have decided not to do the bike ride Saturday.  Also I would appreciate no changes in your RSVP's after Friday at noon time.  It's not fair to people on the waiting list to get a last minute notice that they can now attend.
I know you are all aware of the problems we had last week with No Shows, we don't want to see the same thing happen again this week.  So please be considerate of others on the ride who may be on the waiting list.
I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday if it's anything like last week's ride it's going to be a great day.  I will be in touch with more info about the ride on Friday evening.
Cheers,
Cyndi