addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Boston Cycling/Outdoor Fitness Group Message Board › Bicycling Product Market Research

Bicycling Product Market Research

Andrew W.
Weckman
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 41
Hello Fellow Bicyclists!

My name is Andrew Weckman. I am developing a functioning prototype for a product that will be explained in the preamble of my marketing survey. I need your help by providing honest input to the questions I ask in the survey. It is only 10-questions long, and it is completely anonymous. I need the valuable feedback from my potential buyers to help me in the product's development.

Please click the link to start the survey and follow the instructions within. I want to personally thank each one of you for your time, effort, and honesty. Let's continue to preserve the environment while we ride to our destination!

Survey Link:
http://www.surveymonk...­
Andrew W.
Weckman
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 42
I know no one really likes doing surveys; I completely understand! However, they do provide valuable information. I really need all of your help on completing this very short survey to get a better understanding on how I can design my product to ease the lives of bicyclists and benefit them as much as possible. Please help and complete the survey! Thank you!