addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Re: [bike-355] UCI-Newport Coast ride for Saturday, June 2, 2012

From: Mark à I.
Sent on: Friday, June 1, 2012 10:16 PM
Have fun tomorrow, guys and gals. Wish I were riding with y'all.

On 6/1/12, Raza Ahmed <[address removed]> wrote:
> No problem
>
> On Jun 1, 2012, at 9:28 PM, Robert Rides <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>> Raza, Just got home. Please no changes on the day before. Someone may not
>> get or even look for any notices or changes or emails. I just barely saw
>> your email now. Maybe next time, and with a general consensus. Or plan it
>> ahead with the A/O.  Robert
>>
>>
>> From: [address removed]
>> To: [address removed]
>> Subject: Re: [bike-355] UCI-Newport Coast ride for Saturday, June 2, 2012
>> Date: Fri, 1 Jun[masked]:41:41 -0400
>>
>> Can we start at 8:15 instead 9:15?
>>
>> On Jun 1, 2012, at 12:19 PM, Robert Rides <[address removed]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Mark, No worries. I am very familiar with this route and I will show
>> everybody the way. It is an excellent route and too good to miss. And it
>> has my favorite stop at Breugger's where they have the best Blueberry
>> Muffins and of course the Bagels. We will regroup at major turns and
>> nobody gets left behind. Special care for the ladies so they won't get
>> lost. I will bring a couple extra route slips with me in case. Looks like
>> a perfect weather day to ride with temps in the high 60's and morning
>> clouds. Hope to see you all there.  Robert
>>
>>
>> From: [address removed]
>> To: [address removed]
>> Subject: [bike-355] UCI-Newport Coast ride for Saturday, June 2, 2012
>> Date: Fri, 1 Jun[masked]:32:24 -0400
>>
>> Hello everybody - I m very sorry about this, but something family-oriented
>> has come up and I cannot lead this ride tomorrow. You are certainly free
>> to do the ride without me - and I encourage you to do that - or you can do
>> the "shorter, flatter alternative" that is also posted for tomorrow. I
>> look forward to seeing you soon. Mark
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> This message was sent by Mark à Irvine ([address removed]) from BEST
>> OC CYCLING GROUP.
>> To learn more about Mark à Irvine, visit his/her member profile
>>
>>
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>> [address removed]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> This message was sent by Robert Rides ([address removed]) from BEST
>> OC CYCLING GROUP.
>> To learn more about Robert Rides, visit his/her member profile
>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email |
>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>>
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>> [address removed]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> This message was sent by Raza Ahmed ([address removed]) from BEST OC
>> CYCLING GROUP.
>> To learn more about Raza Ahmed, visit his/her member profile
>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email |
>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>>
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>> [address removed]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> This message was sent by Robert Rides ([address removed]) from BEST
>> OC CYCLING GROUP.
>> To learn more about Robert Rides, visit his/her member profile
>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email |
>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>>
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>> [address removed]
>

-- 
Sent from my mobile device

Our Sponsors

  • CampBase

    Online campground database with information, pictures, maps, and rates.

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy