This is a Re-Group Ride.
We head out east on Broadway to Old Spanish trail, then South all the way to Pistal Hill. Up and around to Mary Ann Cleveland Way through Rita Ranch then get on the Julian Wash Greenway to Kolb. Then on Kolb north back to Broadway and the Store. :)
We will regroup at 3 points, 1st. at Saghuro East for a bathroom break. 2nd. at the top of Pistal. 3rd. at Kold and Julian Wash restrooms.
• Pace: 12-18 average mph.
• Start Time: Wheels Rolling at 8 a.m.
• Ride Type: 3, Moderate Hills
• Appropriate food and water for about 2 to 3 hours.
• Bring a spare tube and a way to inflate it. Make sure your bike is in good mechanical condition to start ride.
• Helmets must be worn at all times.
• Obey all traffic laws and remember you're a representative of the greater cycling community. Ride Types:
• Social- No Drop- We ride together two abreast where conditions permit.
Re Group- We ride in smaller groups at our own pace and regroup at specified points in the route.
• Training Ride- The route is posted and all riders need to be self sufficient.
Please select a ride where you are confident that you can ride the posted distance and pace.
• A 20+
• B 16-18 mph
• C+ 14-16 mph
• D 8-12 mph
• 1 Flat
• 2 Minor Hills
• 3 Moderate Hills
• 4 Long Climbs or Very Steep