• Pace: 14-16 mph end-of-ride average
• Terrain: 600' gain
• Start Time: Arrive by 7:45am for sign-in and ride overview; wheels rolling at 8:00
• Ride Type: Social/Regroup
• Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29736371
• Ride Coordinator : Bennett Burke[masked]
• Ride Description: We'll meet at the ballpark north of Columbus Park, just east of Silverbell, and south of El Camino del Cerro. From there, we'll ride northwest up the Santa Cruz path to its terminus at Avra Valley Road. Then we'll travel back south on the Santa Cruz to the Mercado for a meal or refreshments, before riding back to the start location.
• Appropriate food & fluids for about 3 hours.
• A tube and a way to inflate it. Make sure your bike is in good mechanical condition to start the ride.
• Helmets must be worn at all times while riding.
• No ear buds! This is a requirement and not a request.
• Obey traffic laws and remember you are a representative of the greater cycling community and should conduct yourself that way on the road.
Please select GABA rides where you are confident that you can ride the posted distance and pace.
GABA Ride Codes:
• A 20+ mph
• B+ 18-20 mph
• B 16-18 mph
• C+ 14-16 mph
• C 12-14 mph
• D 8-12
• 1 Flat
• 2 Minor Hills
• 3 Moderate Hills
• 4 Long Climbs or Very Steep