Weather permitting, let’s take a good long ride through some scenic roads and find some great places to stop!!!
Just good friends, new friends, great roads, and lots of laughs!!!
This is an easy ride, no major trusties and challenges. We will cruise easy and just enjoy some of the best roads in Washington!!!
Issaquah to Enumclaw. Down 410 to 12. Up canyon river road head home on 90 with a possible stop in Roslyn. Other stops are suggested as we go trying to make stops about every 1-1 1/2 hours. (I’m not a super regimented rider) 😋
• PLEASE BE ON TIME. If you are late, please communicate with the host via text or call[masked]
• Please help the host plan the ride by asking questions
• If you need to cancel, let the host know by calling/texting them
• Make a back-up plan for returning from the event in case your ride breaks down or a rider is injured. Please post your cell phone and use text messages / phone calls to communicate.
EACH MEMBER is responsible for their own safety
• Motorcycle riding is a dangerous activity and can result in death or serious injury
• Know your skill level and be realistic. If you are uncertain, ASK QUESTIONS to more experienced Members before departure. By RSVPing for this ride, you are assuming responsibility for yourself and hold the group organizers, host and Meetup.com harmless for any liability.
• No show-boating, wheelies, burn-outs or other reckless riding. If a member does this, please report it immediately to the event host or one of the organizers. Stupidity is one of the main reasons people get hurt!
• Drinking & riding don't mix! If you're breaking bread with the group, limit your alcohol consumption to legal limits or below!
• Safety gear & clothing is always recommended. Bring layers in case the weather is too cool or too warm. Ride safe and responsibly!