NOTE: This is NOT a ride for beginners.
We will meet in Edmonds, catch the ferry (9:30), and head to the furthest West Point in the continental States. (warm house beach — Neah Bay)This ride is full of great scenery, with lots of twists and turns!!!
It will be a long ride, so be prepared!!!!
PM me if you have any questions.
Tickets for the ferry can be purchased online, or at the dock ( go to the walk in kiosk at the actual dock rather then the longer lines).
• Make a back-up plan for returning from the event in case your ride breaks down or a rider is injured. Please post your cell phone and use text messages / phone calls to communicate.
• EACH MEMBER is responsible for their own safety
• Motorcycle riding is a dangerous activity and can result in death or serious injury
• Know your skill level and be realistic. If you are uncertain, ASK QUESTIONS to more experienced Members before departure. By RSVPing for this ride, you are assuming responsibility for yourself and hold the group organizers, host and Meetup.com harmless for any liability.
• No show-boating, wheelies, burn-outs or other reckless riding. If a member does this, please report it immediately to the event host or one of the organizers. Stupidity is one of the main reasons people get hurt!
• Drinking & riding don't mix! If you're breaking bread with the group limit your alcohol consumption to legal limits or below! While alcohol "gladdens the heart of man", don't make it your re-hydration method or meals! You won't be very glad if you cause an accident or get a DUI
• Safety gear & clothing is always recommended. Bring layers in case the weather is too cool or too warm. Ride safe and responsibly!