addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Israel Bitcoin Meetup Group Message Board › LocalBitcoins

LocalBitcoins

Ron G.
ripper234
Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
Post #: 2
I just added myself to https://localbitcoins...­ - you can too!
It's a location based marketplace for buying & selling Bitcoin.

I'll buy/sell Bitcoins in the amounts of 100-1000 ILS with 1% commission over Mt. Gox price, in the Tel Aviv/Hertslia area.

If enough people join this board, this will make centralized exchanges obsolete.