addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Young Black Professionals of WNY Message Board › Shaking up YBP

Shaking up YBP

Jessica
user 7882881
Buffalo, NY
Hi YBP members,

I just wanted to send a quick email to see how we can reinvigorate this group. I have to be honest, I am not the best with technology, but I am learning. It seems like we're struggling with actually meeting up and I think this may have something to do with all of our schedules. I would really like to meet you all, even if you can't make it to every meetup. If you can send me your availabilities, I should be able to come up with a day that would suit most, if not all of us. Also if you have any suggestions, please let me know. I am thinking about having our next meetup at Code Blu on Allen st. to support a local young black professional.

-Jessica
A former member
Post #: 1
Jessica, would love a get-together. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the group.
Patricia
Jathiyah
user 51526862
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Me too! I'll send you my schedule.