addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BLAZE >> Backpacking Gay Men of NYC Message Board › more wilderness first aid course opportunities

more wilderness first aid course opportunities

Todd B
user 3706236
Irvine, CA
Hey guys,

I recently posted a Blaze event regarding wilderness first aid training being offered by Appalachian Mountain Club in March.  I was recently made aware of another wilderness first aid course being offered this weekend in Hurley, NY (near Kingston).  I will not be attending this course, since I already have other plans.  However, if anybody is interested, the contact information is below.

Best regards,

Todd

ASHI Wilderness First Aid

January 12 & 13

2 day class, 16 hours 8:00am - 4:00 pm

Hurley Fire House in Hurley, N.Y.

3 miles south of NYS Thruway Exit 19, Kingston

Learn Wilderness First Aid in a fun, supportive, and encouraging environment.  Instructor is a hiking and backpacking enthusiast, NYS and Wilderness EMT with 16 years experience, and an active member of the Search and Rescue Community.

Pre-Registration required ASAP. Contact information below. Cost is $150.00 per person.  Student manual and ASHI certification card included.

Contact Matt Sirni:  845-706-6980 or mattsirni@gmail.com