addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bleeding Edge Web Message Board › Need experienced EXT-JS developer to work on launching a new product (KiteDe

Need experienced EXT-JS developer to work on launching a new product (KiteDesk) for 3 month telecommute project, start immediately

Jack K.
user 31896982
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello,

I hope it is OK to post an open position here, I am new to the group.

My name is Jack Kennedy and I am a founder of a new company called KiteDesk - http://www.kitedesk.c...­.

We are building out a solution that is designed to make the migration of Windows / Outlook users to Google's cloud technologies easier while linking together disparate Cloud services into a simple to use UI. We have built the alpha solution using EXT-JS and are working towards our next major iteration.

I am looking for a very experienced EXT-JS developer to work with our team (remotely) for a 3 month contract.

You can contact me directly at jkennedy@(Unspam)kitedesk.com

Thanks,
Jack
Brian M.
bmoeskau
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Yes, you are welcome to post here. The screenshots look nice -- good luck with the product and with finding a developer!