For too long, we have been ignoring voices from our members wanting to get regulations for crypto. Most of us are individually incapable of assessing if macroeconomically it is the right thing to do. It definitely feels like to many of us that it is an evolutionary step in the right direction. To separate the value from the noise, we are hosting this open town hall. We will be creating a report, giving credits to whoever contributed and sharing it with relevant government and media outlets.
This event is a part of our series organised as a run-up to the mega event "India Dapp Fest" happening in May 2019. IDF is designed to be Asia’s first-ever gathering dedicated to blockchain based distributed applications having topmost visionaries, researchers, creators, influencers and enterprising minds. More details about it at www.indiadappfest.com .
It is an invite only event since there is limited capacity. Hurry up and request an invite to be a part of it by filling the following form - https://goo.gl/Gq3ZSM . The first 150 people get tickets at an early bird price.
Date & Venue
Hyderabad: 16th March, 2019 at T-Hub, IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Bangalore: 30th March, 2019
1. What are cryptocurrencies? The different types and how are they different from crypto assets
2. Are crypto a threat to national currency
3. State of scams and illegal usage
4. Current state of regulations across the globe
5. Pros and Cons of having any kind of regulations
6. Views of the stakeholders regarding crypto regulations
RSVP by filling up this form: https://goo.gl/forms/Z0pTmCWfCt445LvB3
Join the crypto regulations discussion on https://t.me/cryptoregulationsbyBI
1. This event is free of cost.
2. Parking is subject to availability. We are not liable for it.
3. RSVP is a must to attend.
4. Make sure you're at the venue 10 minutes prior.
5. Post 9:00 pm we will continue the networking in an informal session. We would very much like to have you guys join us post the meetup so we get to know each other better.
Follow us on
Join the discussion on our
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/blockchainedindia
Telegram Group https://t.me/blockchainedindia