You've heard from Raymond Camden about Ionic Framework. Now learn from Raymond directly with this hands-on workshop.
Build your Hybrid Mobile App with Ionic, MobileFirst and Bluemix
Get your hands-on experience with Ionic Framework, IBM MobileFirst services on Bluemix in this workshop. Learn how to develop and build your hybrid mobile application with Ionic, and your back-end servers supporting push notifications, data synchronisation and logging with MobileFirst and Bluemix.
To have an idea on Ionic, you may browse the following links:
Bring your own laptop with the following installation:
• text editor (e.g., Sublime text)
• Android SDK
• Node.js (specifically npm)
• Create a Bluemix account ( http://bit.ly/bluemixsg )
• Basic "web" knowledge - HTML, CSS, and JS. You don't have to be an expert, just know the basics.
• Basic "mobile" knowledge - have used a smart phone of some sort and get what 'apps' are.
Raymond Camden Bio:
Raymond Camden is a developer advocate for IBM. His work focuses on the MobileFirst platform, hybrid mobile development, Node.js, HTML5, and ColdFusion. He's a published author and presents at conferences and user groups on a variety of topics. Raymond can be reached at his blog (www.raymondcamden.com), @raymondcamden on Twitter.
NUS Enterprise is our supporting partner and venue sponsor for this event.