addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

B'more on Rails Message Board › Nov 29th

Nov 29th

A former member
The Nov 29th event was apparently auto-generated by the Meetup site prior to my setting the default events to be 2nd Tuesdays of the month. The next "real" meeting is December 12th (2nd Tuesday).

If there's any interest in just gathering and coding and chatting informally (i.e. no presentation), then I'll gladly change the wording of the event to reflect such. No food or drinks being sponsored at this event unless we collectively decide to bring our own. If you're interested in meeting on the 29th, then RSVP. Lets say at least 5 people RSVP yes by next week as threshold to cancel or not.

Regards,

Michael