addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

B'more on Rails Message Board › Pizza for OSHN!

Pizza for OSHN!

Flip S.
flipsasser
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 11
So Intridea has kindly offered to ply us with pizza for our Open Source Hack Night. Who knows what this will do to attendance...

Being the egalitarian chap that I am, I've created a poll (here­) to avoid subjecting everyone to my pizza opinions. If you've ever ordered from Pizza and Wing Factory in Canton, you already know that it's the greatest cheap pizza on the planet. But I realize other people may have their own misguided opinions on the matter, so please - if you care at all - chime in. Otherwise, suffer the (delicious) consequences.

Flip