addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Board Game Brawl Message Board › Math Trade!

Math Trade!

Nicholas
HunterGonFreecs
Group Organizer
Delray Beach, FL
It's waaaaaaaaaaaaay late to be sending this and I'm sorry, but tomorrow (October 18) is the deadline to submit games to the latest South Florida No-Ship Math Trade! Follow the link below and it will tell you all the details. The actual swap will be Saturday, October 26 at the Miami Board Gamers Cool Stuff Meetup in Hollywood, but I would gladly schlep down any games from anyone who doesn't plan to attend (assuming you're willing to drop off/pick up at my place). This is a fantastic way to get rid of unplayed games and replace them shiny new [to you] games!
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/163664/fifth-annual-south-florida-no-ship-math-trade-no/­