addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Atlanta Game Fest RSVP list (last chance for badges)

Atlanta Game Fest RSVP list (last chance for badges)

Ward B.
wbatty
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
The Atlanta Game Fest is this weekend. Here's the list of folks who have sent me names for badges. If your name isn't hear and you are attending and want a pre-printed name badge, please email me asap. Thanks.

Josh Eldin
Chester Ogborn
Frank Burback
Bob Trezise
Michael Merlino
Joel Weeks
Leon Hendee
Ken Collins
Curt Churchill
Anne Churchill
Isaac Bickerstaff
Malachi Brown
Michael Weston
Kevin Gonzalez
Erin Fisher
Mark Farris
Mark Zoghby
Ward Batty
April Bolin
Craig Wheatley
Michael Barnes
Frank Branham
Steve Downin
Robert Martin
Richard Bethany
Doug Grainger
Kenny Friedrich
Dave Chappelle
Jeff Stephens
Neil Edge

That's all, contact me if you are coming and aren't on this list. Thanks. A Sharpie and blank badges will be available for late deciders ;-)
--
Ward