addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Gwinnett Boardgame Society Message Board › All Weekend Gaming is less than three weeks away!

All Weekend Gaming is less than three weeks away!

Sean
user 7604612
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 24
Hey Gamers, Andrew has another AWG planned for July 30 - August 1!

All Weekend Gaming is always a blast. Members of the Gwinnett Boardgame Society will be in attendance throughout the event. Check The Tower Game Center website and Facebook wall for details.
Doc
user 8652376
Group Organizer
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 10
Yup. I'll make a Meetup for it. I'll be out of town, unfortunately.
A former member
Post #: 4
I'm really looking forward to AWG and playing some good stuff. I understand that most of this group is focused on new games and resource management games, but I'm kinda yearning for some retro action and would be happy to bring any of the following titles during the weekend:

All Things Zombie, Formula De' (35 tracks), Mutant Chronicles: Siege of the Citadel, Descent, Robo Rally, Circus Minimus, Formula C Minus, Chez Geek, Guillotine, Euro Rails, Hero Quest (yes, Hero Quest!), Memoir '44, Mutant Chronicles: Blood Berets.

I may even be convinced to pull out enough Warzone figures to equip a small tournament.