addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Gwinnett Boardgame Society Message Board › Does Anyone At The Tower Either Play Heroscape or Want To Play?

Does Anyone At The Tower Either Play Heroscape or Want To Play?

Carlo C.
user 12505297
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 1
I recently got a very good deal on some heroscape figures from the first master set, plus some extras on ebay. I am just itching to show them to SOMEONE and possibly try the game out to see if I understand the rules correctly. Please if anyone plays let me know when and what time that anyone plays or at least a time when I can bring my heroscape things to show off to anyone who might be interested in the topic. I appreciate it :D

Sincerely, Carlo :D
Doc
user 8652376
Group Organizer
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 11
On Saturday of All Weekend Gaming at the Tower, there is a huge Heroscape battle planned at 4pm. I know there are a few people that play, but we have never played during the normal Sunday Meetups.

Sean plays, so he'd be the best to respond. There may be semi-regular Heroscape events on Friday or Saturday at the Tower...

I'm not too sure, as I've never played myself.

I hope that helps a little.
Sean
user 7604612
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 25
Post something on the wall of The Tower's Facebook page to see if anyone is interested.

How about Tuesday evening at the Tower?
Carlo C.
user 12505297
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 2
Hey Sean. Thanks for the advice. I would love to play a game of Heroscape on Tuesday evening, it would be no problem. Feel free to message me with the time and specific day and it's a done deal :D Again thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to do just that.