addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Columbus Boardgaming & Pan-Philosophical Debate Society Message Board › Alternate location for Saturdays - Panera Bread

Alternate location for Saturdays - Panera Bread

Dan
Lentini007
Columbus, OH
Hello everyone,

There have been a couple of times recently where our primary place to meet on Saturday afternoons, Crimson Cup, has been so busy at 2:30pm where we have not been able to get ourselves a table to socialize and begin gaming.

In lieu of this, I would like to propose an alternate location for the Saturday afternoon meetups. When you arrive, if there are no meetup members at Crimson Cup, please check next door at Panera Bread, as the group could be there instead. There is a better chance of finding an empty table at Panera.

Usually both businesses slow down around 4 or 5pm on Saturdays, so tables are much easier to come by around that time. However, I think this inconvenience is only seasonal, as when it gets warmer, we should not experience any further problems in finding a table at CC when we begin the meetup.

I wanted to thank everyone for making this boardgaming meetup group a great one!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Dan Nelson
Assistant Organizer
The Columbus Boardgaming & Pan-Philosophical Debate Society
A former member
Post #: 36
Why not just move it officially for a couple months instead of having to have people check two places?

Dan
Lentini007
Columbus, OH
Post #: 6
Why not just move it officially for a couple months instead of having to have people check two places?

Over the past few months, Crimson Cup has been an excellent place for us to meet. They have been very good to us over there, and I prefer not to take any of their business away from them during these busy times. I could probably say for most of us that if we had the choice between the two places, we would go to Crimson Cup, hands down.

Therefore, I recommend Crimson Cup as the absolute primary place to meet on Saturdays, and Panera as the secondary.

It's either that, or change the beginning meetup time from 2:30pm to around 4pm or so...

Dan
A former member
Post #: 37
Make sure you update the meetup descriptions then. Not everyone gets email or reads the boards.