addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,120
Forbidden Desert
Lords of Waterdeep: Scoundrels of Skullport
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 351

• Pathfinder Adventure Card Game
  • Lords of Waterdeep: Scoundrels of Skullport

Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 511

I keep almost putting the Pathfinder game on an order that's on hold. I'd be interested in hearing thoughts on it once it gets some play to see if it should join my collection.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,132
Bruges
Yedo
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,293
I keep almost putting the Pathfinder game on an order that's on hold. I'd be interested in hearing thoughts on it once it gets some play to see if it should join my collection.
Yes it should. Then you should invite me over to play it with you. By doing this I will not have to add it to my collection.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 512

Yes it should. Then you should invite me over to play it with you. By doing this I will not have to add it to my collection.

I bumped Bora Bora back to an order with later pre-orders and added this, so it should be shipping soon. Had I known I am supposed to invite you over I may have rethought things!
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 354

Will do. Tom Vasel recently did a video reviewed it here.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,294
I bumped Bora Bora back to an order with later pre-orders and added this, so it should be shipping soon. Had I known I am supposed to invite you over I may have rethought things!
Too late. Cat is out of the bag. I'll be over at 7. Please provide refreshments. I like pie.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,135
Francis Drake
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,280
oooh, it came in? I can totally teach that one if you want to skip reading rules for once.