addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,288
Abluxxen
Battle Sheep
Sail to India
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,291
Blood Bound
Desperado's of Dice Town
Ticket to Ride 10th Anniversary edition
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,092
What's the count Rodney?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,297
2078 too many.

632 of those are expansions/promotions.

I have sold 72 games over the past couple years. I've got a bunch more that I want to sell but I don't have enough time in the day to list everything.
A former member
Post #: 116
2078 too many.

632 of those are expansions/promotions.

I have sold 72 games over the past couple years. I've got a bunch more that I want to sell but I don't have enough time in the day to list everything.
You wouldn't happen to have a copy of Manila you would be willing to sell, would you? My son loved it in spite of getting walloped at it at game night. :)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,298
WOW someone is selling there copy for $250.00 on bgg. I think I'll hang on to mine or a little while wink
A former member
Post #: 117
WOW someone is selling there copy for $250.00 on bgg. I think I'll hang on to mine or a little while wink
That's cool. Let me know if you change your mind. Gabriel couldn't stop talking about Manila after we played it.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,909
I found this quote on page 46 of this thread:

"This puts me up over 300 games. I'm not buying anymore new games till I've played every game I own at least once"

---Rodney, January of 2007

Grant asked Rodney the same question back in May of 2009 (same page) and the answer back then was 800.

I'm not complaining but you've bought over 1200 games in the last five years!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,300
Yes but I sold 72.... 72 I said :)
A former member
Post #: 118
Someone at BGG was kind enough to turn me on to an available copy of Manilla for $45. The instructions are in Chinese, but thankfully the game is not language dependent.