addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 707
Acquire
Dancing Eggs
Funny Friends
Verrater
Yamodo
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 875
Tichu
David & Goliath
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 374
I really should start forwarding Rodney's "new games" messages to my wife. I would never hear a complaint about my small number of purchases ever again.wink
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 708
I've got issues.

The only reason I bought Funny Friends was because I needed another game that came in a box that size. It was making my stack of boxes on one shelf a bit uneven. Now everything looks back in order and all the games on that shelf are level once again.

Hey.. I told you got I issues lol confused shock devilish
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,279
I've got issues.

The only reason I bought Funny Friends was because I needed another game that came in a box that size. It was making my stack of boxes on one shelf a bit uneven. Now everything looks back in order and all the games on that shelf are level once again.

Hey.. I told you got I issues lol confused shock devilish

LMAO.

You really should get back into racing. You'd save money.smile
A former member
Post #: 276
The Vexation Expansion for TransAmerica and TransEuropa.

Ticket To Ride: The Card Game

Paydirt
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 713
Escalation
Seismic
Toledo
Y's+
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,286
Well after eying it up for about a year and a half, I could resist temptation no longer:

Chopstick Dexterity Mega Challenge 3000

I also got this one from the same guy, supposed to be a decent filler:

Marvin Marvel's Marvelous Marble Machine
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 879
Well after eying it up for about a year and a half, I could resist temptation no longer:

Chopstick Dexterity Mega Challenge 3000

Finally all that chopstick practicing my parents forced me to do growing up is going to pay off!! I'm ready for this game, Joe. biggrin
A former member
Post #: 278
I went "Rodney Style" @Origins:

td