addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 188
Origins has been berry, berry good to me (but not the pocket book). It helped a little that the Troll and Toad guys were hanging out playing games with us Canadians (i managed to get a bit of a discount). Some of the following were also the result of a big no-ship math trade.

• Medini
  • Java
  • El Cabellero
  • Monastery (awesome game, my favourite of the Con)
  • Wealth Of Nations (2nd favourite)
  • Nature Of The Beast (City vs Suburb and Farm vs Forest)
  • Blasphemy (don't ask)
  • Acquire (the new reprint)
  • Ticket To Ride: The Card Game
  • Lost Cities

Math Trade List

• Industrial Waste
  • Nexus Ops
  • I'm The Boss
  • Pizza Box Football (I bought the expansion as well)
  • Message To The Czar
  • Formula De #17 & #18

I also received, free from the Boardroom, In The Shadow Of The Emperor and Architekton
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,291
I really want to try Monastery and Wealth of Nations.

Are you guys still meeting Monday nights at a pub? I might have to make a trip up.
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 886
I could ride up with you, Joe...if my house isn't out of your way too far.
A former member
Post #: 286
Origins has been berry, berry good to me (but not the pocket book). It helped a little that the Troll and Toad guys were hanging out playing games with us Canadians (i managed to get a bit of a discount). Some of the following were also the result of a big no-ship math trade.

• Medini
  • Java
  • El Cabellero
  • Monastery (awesome game, my favourite of the Con)
  • Wealth Of Nations (2nd favourite)
  • Nature Of The Beast (City vs Suburb and Farm vs Forest)
  • Blasphemy (don't ask)
  • Acquire (the new reprint)
  • Ticket To Ride: The Card Game
  • Lost Cities

Math Trade List

• Industrial Waste
  • Nexus Ops
  • I'm The Boss
  • Pizza Box Football (I bought the expansion as well)
  • Message To The Czar
  • Formula De #17 & #18

I also received, free from the Boardroom, In The Shadow Of The Emperor and Architekton

I have to ask because I visited the Blasphemy booth @Origins. It looks like a hoot!
I really wanted to add it to my collection of Politically Incorrect games but couldn't justify the $90 cost.
I suppose I'll be looking for cheaper used copies on eBay in a year or two.
I'd REALLY like to play this one with you.
Preferably with beer.

td

p.s - It has to be a great game, it has donkeys.

Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,293
I could ride up with you, Joe...if my house isn't out of your way too far.

OK but I'd be going from work. Can you get somewhere near Williamsville? (or maybe an exit on the 290?)

Plus, let make sure Rob's group is still meeting on Mondays.smile
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 889
I can get anywhere, Joe. Just need to know when and where exactly. I'll talk to Rob and see what I can find out.
A former member
Post #: 294
A couple of high value Party Games added for trade bait on The Geek instead of just being sold on eBay:

A former member
Post #: 295
Freebie won during drawing @Borders last night:

Did I screw up when I chose this over the Apples to Apples Party Box?

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 721
Well... it cost me an arm and a leg, but thanks to Ebay I now own all the tracks ever made for Formula De. My game finally feels complete biggrin
A former member
Post #: 296
A couple of high value Party Games added for trade bait on The Geek instead of just being sold on eBay:

My Trade Bait idea worked. I'm trading Moods for: