addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 998
Where did you get Big City from Joel?
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 244
Where did you get Big City from Joel?

Rodney,

The Boardgamegeek Market Place had the Dutch 999 version of Big City New For Sale

From what I can tell the game is language independent, the cards are likely not in English but I thought it was worth a try.

I enjoy the game immensely, and have appreciated the opportunities to play it in the past.

It was a roll the dice decision.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,001
Dice Town
TurfMaster DeLux
TurfMaster Course Collection I
TurfMaster Course Collection II
Campaign Coins Box Set
Finca
O Zoo le Mio
Snow Tails
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,514
You'll like Dice Town, Rodney. The game is a lot of fun.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 245
Nicht die Bohne!

Before any one asks. I bought it through Boardgamegeek.com Market Place
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,458
Dice Town
TurfMaster DeLux
TurfMaster Course Collection I
TurfMaster Course Collection II

Campaign Coins Box Set
Finca
O Zoo le Mio
Snow Tails

I wasn't lying. I really am buying the game (in fact probably this weekend.) You could have saved some money.smile

It's awesome.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,003
It sounded interesting when you told me about it so I checked it out online. The pictures told me I need to buy a copy asap :)
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,463
Turfmaster
Taktika
Good Question
Take It Easy
Who's the Ass
Pillars of the Earth Expansion

The last three are thanks to Rodney's gift certificate.
A former member
Post #: 428

• Agricola - I traded Goa for it and some Animeeples
  • Hedbanz - OK, this one is just a cheesy party game. I bought it for the gimmick.
  • Quiddler - Another word game, Thrift Store find

Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 250