addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 227
Assyria
Atlantis
Steam Barons
Ystari Treasure Box

Rodney, I refuse to believe that you got a UPS delivery before 8:30 am. Sorry.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,111
No I just ordered them this morning from Game Surplus. I should have this batch Monday or Tuesday.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,115
The BoardGameGeek Game

This game has aprox. 1000 avatars on the sides of the box from different people within the boardgamegeek community. Rob I noticed your avatar was one of those included biggrin
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,117
Agricola: Farmers of the Moor
Colonia - 1322 A.D. Deluxe Edition
Power Grid: Brazil & Iberia
Tulipmania 1637
Fits expansion
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,533
I won Volldampf in an auction on the Geek. I only paid $50, including shipping, for an unpunched copy; I thought that was a pretty good deal.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,121
Power Grid Factory Manager
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 385
They are just wooden trains to replace the discs used in the game Steam.

Oooh I really like these though I think Id probably have to spray paint one of the sets blue :p

Who picked out those colors?

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,123
I also have Steam Barons. Which is Age of Steam using new boards and involves purchasing stocks. I didn't realize that Steam Barons also comes with the same wooden trains so now I have two sets. (enough to paint them other colors like blue <g>)
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 235
Aaagh! Isn't Steam Barons Steam with stocks?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,124
Call it Steam with stocks or Age of Steam with stocks. Remember their are two versions of Steam. I believe we played the beginners version. The full version is more like Age of Steam.