addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 140
Any haul is better than no haul wink
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 475
Monopoly Here and Now version. (Adam actually got it, but I'm counting it on my list of games.)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 142
Mare Nostrum biggrin
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 523
Mare Nostrum biggrin

No you didn't!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 143
Yes I did smile
Danielle
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 228
Mare Nostrum biggrin

Had to find out more about this game.. I enjoy trading/set collection/resource management games.. My geek buddy analysis (people I generally agree with) for this ranged from a high of 8 down to a 3 with a variety of concerns about game play, choices, board design, etc... I'm super curious to know what you all think of it.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 657
It's supposed to be a long one. (Like 5-6 hours) That's all I know about it.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 145
Says 2 to 3 hours on the box with a difficulty of 4 on a scale from 1 to 7.
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 525
Well, I've read the rules to Mare Nostrum already and am excited to give it a try soon. It might work out on a Wed night, but would probably be the only game we'd play. Otherwise, I'm hoping to either do it at NBW or meeting on a weekend day someplace. Let me know...
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 491
The articles I've read about this one all say that some of the starting positions are too easy unless you play with the expansion, which I have. Most say they don't like it being a "mythology" flavored expansion, but it takes the game from okay to great.