addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 717
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 789
Cardhaus is getting out of board games so they have a big clearance sale going on. Nothing super exciting (says someone who already owns everything), but some basic Euro staples at good prices.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 790
El Capitan is on sale at Tanga - anyone want to combine an order? Granted, not many people are going to check this message before I do it, but I figured just in case...
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,306
El Capitan is on sale at Tanga - anyone want to combine an order? Granted, not many people are going to check this message before I do it, but I figured just in case...

If you haven't ordered it already, I'd like a copy.
Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 192
if anyone is doing a Cardhaus order, there are some games I'd love to get. Please let me know.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,307
if anyone is doing a Cardhaus order, there are some games I'd love to get. Please let me know.

If someone is willing to pull the trigger, I'm in as well. There are a couple of games I'd like to get.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 791
All right Joe, I added a copy of El Capitan for you. I noticed boardsandbits is out of Ziegen Kriegen already, did you get one?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 741
I'd be interested in Lascaux from Cardhaus if you guys decide to do this.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 389
Man, I'm seriously thinking about getting the following:

Alhambra
Alhambra: The City Gates Expansion
China Rails
Puerto Rico
Settlers of Catan: Pre-2007 Adaption
Ticket to Ride - Marklin
Wings of War: Dogfight Booster
Wings of War: Immelmann Booster

Sigh. It's more than a $100 savings on the order, but I'm still torn. Somebody talk me out of some of these. Is there any bonus for us combining orders?

I'm definitely in for the Alhambra games, still mulling the others.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 137
Wow these prices are going to make me be no longer Master of my domain,,,, Who's ordering I have a few to throw on laughing