addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 444
Or, you could paint the second set of hippos and double the player count. smile
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,013
Funagain just announced a big sale, mostly full of the usual suspects, but they do have a bunch of Age of Steam expansions listed.
A former member
Post #: 39
Funagain just announced a big sale, mostly full of the usual suspects, but they do have a bunch of Age of Steam expansions listed.

Thanks for the tip. Does Nels still have those games for me ?.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,664

Something is wrong with me. 930 games and the thing I was most interested in was the wooden fruit. (I might buy Pirate Joe just so I could invite you all to my notorious birthday party, however.)
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 901
Yeah, very little of that interested me as I've yet to dive into Age of Steam ownership.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,681
I went to Borders today. They had some stuff (TTR, Dominion, Time's Up. Castle Panic, Tsuro) but 20% off an overinflated price was still more than what you could buy the game for online.

It might be worth checking out when the prices drop however.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,685
I stopped into Borders again. 50% off games now. It was picked over but they still had Time's Up and Dixit. Everything else was Hello Kitty Yahtzee and similar stuff.

Dixit was the only game I considered but I didn't buy it. (I don't really like the game that much.)
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,709
I just bought Cities from Tanga for 10 bucks. It looks like they may have some pretty good deals today, they just sold Campaign Manager 2008 for 10 as well.

Cities is a good filler. I thought about buying it a few years ago but it was 50 at the time. (imported)
A former member
Post #: 209
Joe

Didn't you like Campaign Manager 2008 ?.
What didn't you like about it?.

Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 285
Is anyone thinking about putting an order together through www.toysforthought.com?

They have a bargain section that from time to time has good deals. One I'm highly interested in is:

Merkator - $19.99

They have free shipping at $150. Otherwise, shipping for one copy of Merkator would be ~$11.10.

If there's anyone interested in putting an order together, I'd be interested in a copy of Merkator. If a group order gets close to free shipping, I imagine I could find something else to add.

http://toysforthought...­

Any thoughts?