addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 125
You can get those games at Toys R Us for $19.99.
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 470
They might sell those games at Toys-R-Us, but do they sell those giant Pez dispensers there too??
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 628
You can get those games at Toys R Us for $19.99.

The deal was all three for $20 + 8 bucks shipping.

Vegas Showdown, I think, is a lot of fun. I was hoping Tanga would offer it again.

Nexus Ops is solid. (Plus, I want to get in on the class action lawsuit when somebody sues over the toxic fumes from the pieces.laughing)

Rocketville, of course, is supposed to stink.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 629
In the Shadow of the Dragon is up now for $13.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 630
They might sell those games at Toys-R-Us, but do they sell those giant Pez dispensers there too??

laughing I've actually been tempted by a couple of those.
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 509
Also, according to someone on the geek, the Barnes and Noble games will go on sale on Feb 4th.

This is good news. If anyone stops in to a B&N, please scout it out for us and post what they have left. Thanks in advance.

I was at the NFB Barnes & Noble tonight. Nothing on sale yet and the clerk said she didn't think the games would be on sale this year. Whatever, we'll just keep checking.

Anyway, there's a ton of Amazeing Labrynth and Niagara, both are stacked from the floor to waist-high. A couple of copies each of Rheinlander, Sid Sackson's I'm the Boss, Dread Pirate, and several other Front Porch Classics like Shut the Box and Valley of the Pharoahs. Also, Apples-to-Apples, Scrabble and a bunch of others that not many of us are likely to be interested in.

I think I'll check back on Feb 4th.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 631
Thanks for the update April.
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 471
Here is a 15% off coupon for Barnes & Noble for 1 item. It expires January 28th, but if you really need a game in a hurry and can't wait until Feb. 4th, it's a good deal.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 632
Die Macher is back up on Tanga for $23.

Mine, according to FedEx, is somewhere between Syracuse and Eden.smile
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 633
Carcassone the Castle for $13 + $6 for shipping at Tanga.

I like it. It's an excellent 2 player version but it's only $16 at Thoughthammer.