addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 733
to get the deal forum to show up on your front page (i know, not exactly your question) go to your account, edit front page, and then you can choose "Hot Deals" as one of your sections.

Thanks. I didn't realize you could customize your front page like that. It's kinda cool.
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 509
so can you take your receipt back and get a price adjustment on the games we bought at 75% off?
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 1,696
Somebody must have cancelled their Funagain order or something as I was able to pick up a copy of Atlantic Star. It cost me $50 w/shipping, but I've been trying to score a copy of it since Scott showed it to me back prolly a year and a half ago.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 522
timewellspent.org is having a small clearance sale.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 765
Per the Geek, a Tangathon is going on.
Danielle
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 256
Game of the Day

They sell one game per day at "very good to insanely good" prices, and right now they are having a "Game-A-Thon."

Currently it's Aqueduct for 17.99.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 530
bouldergames.com has a Saturday night special every week. Tonight it's 50% off their already discounted prices on about 20 games, including Marvel Heroes for 19.80 and the german version of Settlers of the Stone Age for 9.60.

If you don't want to read through the front page to find the specials, type "only one" into the browse window to pull up the sale games.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 771
bouldergames.com has a Saturday night special every week. Tonight it's 50% off their already discounted prices on about 20 games, including Marvel Heroes for 19.80 and the german version of Settlers of the Stone Age for 9.60.

If you don't want to read through the front page to find the specials, type "only one" into the browse window to pull up the sale games.

Arrrgh! I just got back from the Sabres game. The last Settlers of the Stone Age was sold as I was browsing for a couple of games to add to my order.

Oh well, that's what I get for being greedy. smile
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 786
Scott Nicholson is selling a bunch of games. I told him I'd post the list here in case anyone was interested. Send him a geekmail if you are interested. (The ? are supposed to be dashes. That happened in cut and paste.)

Cost - Game
----------------------
5 ? Adbuction
5 - Chizo Rising Starter Set
5 - Die Schlanger von Delhi
5 - Dorbern
5 ? Fightball
5 ? Geruchte Kuche
5 ? My Brain is Bleeding
5 ? Nanofictionary
5 ? Puls
5 ? The Apprentice
7 ? Frank's Zoo
10 - Palatinus
10 - Beest
10 - Chrononauts
10 ? Den of Thieves + More Den of Thieves
10 ? Fantasy Business
10 ? Fluster
10 - Goblin's Gold
10 - Gold und Rum
10 - Illumati Crime Lords
10 - Journey through Europe
10 - Kabale und Heibe
10 - Pyramide
10 - Relationship Tightrope
10 - Relikt
10 - Shadowlord
10 - Take Stock
10 ? Trump the Game
15 - Attack
15 ? Barbarossa
15 ? Bioscopy
15 ? Buyword
15 - Emerald
15 ? Handy
15 - In10sity
15 - M
15 - Minister
15 ? Ninja Galaxy
15 ? Plext
15 - Sudoku Challenge
15 - Techno Witches (in shrink)
15 - Who Said What
15 - X-Machina
20 - Battleground Fantasy Warfare ? Undead + Dwarves
20 ? Bringing Down the House
20 - Dschengis Kahn
20 ? Eschnapur
20 - Flandern 1302
20 - Guru
20 - Legie
20 - Lords of Creation
20 ? Millionary
20 ? Netwerk
20 - Oogah
20 ? Silverton
20 - Speed Circuit (3M)
20 - Tempus
20 - Trivial Pursuit Totally 80s
20 -Time is Money
25 - Edel, Stein & Reich
25 - Rigamarole
25 - Squad Seven
25 - The Order of the Stick
25 ? Way out West
30 - Hystericoach
30 - Liebrary
30 - Marvel Heroes
40 - Patrons of Venice
50 - Graenland
50 - Khronos
50 ? Revolution: The Dutch Revolt
50 - Victory II
60 - Battle Cry
60 - Memoir 44 Base game+Eastern Front+Terrain Pack+Winter/Desert boards
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 847
ooh, relationship tightrope! No one has that one <pause> <pause> <pause> <pause> NOT!!

Great Success

Seriously, I was interested in speed circuit. It looks like Formula De with a lot less luck.