addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › December 19th Games

December 19th Games

Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 157
I have Cyclades with me (at work) and can run that if needed. I'll arrive early to refresh myself with the rules.
3-5 players, ~1.5 hours.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,935
I'll have a bunch of games with me.

I wouldn't mind trying The Manhattan Project, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Were competing nations racing to be the 1st super power to complete nuclear bombs. At its core its a worker placement game with a slight twist. You only have two options on your turn, place workers or retrieve workers. Of course deciding when and where to place or retrieve will most likely result in victory.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 158
I'll have a bunch of games with me.

I wouldn't mind trying The Manhattan Project, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Were competing nations racing to be the 1st super power to complete nuclear bombs. At its core its a worker placement game with a slight twist. You only have two options on your turn, place workers or retrieve workers. Of course deciding when and where to place or retrieve will most likely result in victory.

Sounds good Rodney, count me in for Manhattan Project. I'll still run Cyclades if needed.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,196
My car is acting suspiciously, so I think I should stay home tonight crying