addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 2nd Games

January 2nd Games

Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 162
Castles please
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 285
I cant make it this week. Thanks for running the game though!
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,209
I'll take a spot in Fantastiqa. Depending on how many people want to play Castles, I can run a copy as well. The game is better with 3 players, runs way too long with a full 4, usually.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 287
Ok... ignore my other post... looks like i should be free to go. Sign me up gor castles. I will only be able to stay for that one game though probably.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,942
I'd be interested in castles as well.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 372
I am a maybe for tonight. Bought of insomnia had me give on any attempts at sleep last night. I hit a couple of stores and still got to work at 5AM. I fear my brain is shutting down and my body is still dragging it along for the ride.

Also, my G** D**, M****** F******* new roof is leaking into the wall of my family room where one of my brand new F******* expensive as S*** windows was installed. L*** Q*** &******!!!!!!!!

Hope you feel better Doug.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 288
There was a sick call at work, so there is a chance I cant come. I will stay as wanting to play castles and I will put up another post if I am stuck with the overtime and wont be able to come. I should know by noon. :(
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,148
I'm still a miserable SOB, so I'm not going to make it.
A former member
Post #: 43
I didn't think I would make it but I'm in for tonight. Is it only one game tonight?
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 5
I should be able to make it as well. She took the shots like a champ and is already smiling.