addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 23rd Games

January 23rd Games

Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,218
Definitely still interested in Fanastiqa
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 90
JP, did you play with 4 players (teams) or as individuals? Does it play better one way or the other? I also have three small expansions that they recently came out with.

I played two player, which is essentially the same as four player but in the latter you're playing in teams of two as you mentioned. After one play I'm going to hazard that two is the best number, but the team element might add something unanticipated. Like Gates of Loyang, I would assume that three is the worst number.

I'm jealous of your expansions! I wanted those, but they're only available direct from the publisher's site.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,958
Damn, I wanna try both Vinhos & Fantasiqa. Decisions, decisions...
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,220
Fantastiqa please
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 62
Vinhos, please.
A former member
Post #: 45
Vinhos please!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,959
Ok I'll attempt to give Vinhos a try. I'll try an get a good nights rest <g>.

Hopefully I'll get to try Fantastiqa another time.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 906
well since andrew requested vinhos originally id like to save a spot for him, meaning you can still play fantastiqa rodney smile hope that would be allright with you...
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 187
I mean I'm happy to play anything so I could certainly put off Vinhos for another day.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,960
Yeah no problem put me in Fantastiqa then.