addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › ANDROID NETRUNNER PLAYERS

ANDROID NETRUNNER PLAYERS

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 781
So, who's up for a monday game?

I'm up for Monday.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 316
I have been off from work for a week so i'm not sure of the overtime situation there, I'm not back until Monday morning. As long as I don't have to work I will be there too... I will post for sure early on monday. You guys are meeting at the amhest wegmans??
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 736
I may need to back out will know for sure tomorrow, but it is a 2 player game if I can't make it.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 782
Shelia, to be clear, they're talking about the Wegman's on Amherst St (in lovely Black Rock), not the Wegman's in Amherst.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 317
Shelia, to be clear, they're talking about the Wegman's on Amherst St (in lovely Black Rock), not the Wegman's in Amherst.

copy that..... it shows only 10 min from my apt so that's great. I called work and it looks like Ill be leaving ontime tomorrow but I just want to be sure, I go in at 5am tomorrow so I will post early a for sure yes or no or I can text you. Are you still able to go?
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 783
I can't make it tomorrow. I am the worst at planning.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 319
ok.. we will pick another day.... once I get back to work tomorrow I can see how my week will go and I will post some nights I am free... hopefully someone will be free as well to play.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 123
I'd also show up early for Wednesday again if anyone wants to get 1 or 2 games in beforehand!
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 737
I'd be down for Thursday, for sure.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 794
In case anyone cares, this kinda got kicked over to facebook. It's a little more useful for this sort of thing.

http://www.facebook.c...­