addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › ANDROID NETRUNNER PLAYERS

ANDROID NETRUNNER PLAYERS

Dan F.
Patavian
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 213
I've put in a join request for the facebook page a few days ago but nothing so far. Who's in charge of letting people in?
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 838
I've put in a join request for the facebook page a few days ago but nothing so far. Who's in charge of letting people in?
It's an open group. I thought you could just join. I'll see what I can do.
David
user 3429684
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 6
I was wondering if anyone is meeting up to specifically play netrunner? And if so where and when? thanks... I just bought the game and it looks awesome! : )
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 746
Yes, joining the Facebook group is the best way to handle this. Buffalo Netrunner Android
David
user 3429684
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 7
I dont have facebook tho... : / If anyone could relay a meeting time and place or contact info it would be much appreciated.... thank you
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 748
2nd saturday at UB is looking to be a likely time, but I can't guarantee that right now or that this will get updated. I barely check this group any more.
David
user 3429684
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 8
ok thanks Ill look into it some more... much appreciated...
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 856
ok thanks Ill look into it some more... much appreciated...
I'll send you an email if it looks like we can get a few people together and I have enough notice. smile
David
user 3429684
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 9
sounds good... thank you...
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 863
Niagara Hobby is starting up ANR league nights (Thursday) and monthly tourneys (1st Saturday) with prize kits and everything. Just like in a real city! X Wing events for Domo, also! Yeah, the conflict with BACSIM sucks, but what are you gonna do?

calendar