addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › March 20th Games

March 20th Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,581
I'd like to try exodus, but I know I won't have time for it on Wednesday. Maybe the next bacsim.
Paul
_Thraug_
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 238
I read the Exodus rule last night. The game isn't complex and shouldn't take long to teach, but I'm still guessing that the first play with 4 players will take ~3 hours. Maybe 3 players will take ~2 hours?

I'll bring it and I'll be ready to teach it if needed.
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 833
FYI...

The Student Dietetics Association is having a spaghetti dinner fundraiser in the Madonna Lounge from 4:00 - 6:30pm. When you arrive, they will be finishing up and doing cleanup but I doubt it will impact you. There should be plenty of tables and chairs already out, just pick some out of the way that don't have spaghetti sauce on them. wink

If you're there early enough and want dinner, go for it!

April
Paul
_Thraug_
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 240
Don, can you bring some games to play in the time you have? My game isn't generating any interested fro tomorrow. crying
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 914
im a maybe for tonight
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,582
Don, can you bring some games to play in the time you have? My game isn't generating any interested fro tomorrow. crying

Of course.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,175
How was Suburbia?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,011
I thought it was really good. I was surprised at just how well it did work. I wasn't expecting much after simply reading the rules. Simple elegant rules yet not always so simple decisions. One of the best newer games I've played and I'm looking forward to more plays.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 121
How was Suburbia?
I have to agree that it was surprisingly good. Easy to explain with a lot of strategic depth/multiple paths to victory. You seldom realized that all you were doing was essentially throttling two values back and forth. Thumbs up!