addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › April 24th Games

April 24th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,193
We can play it by ear. Andy's game looks like it needs 4 players so I don't want to end up with him being screwed.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,243
I think I'm coming this week, so I can run a game or hop in to whatevers open.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi guys, I am completely new to this group and I haven't played many board games. So, I was wondering if there is space for me to join a game tomorrow? If yes I will love to attend the meet up tomorrow.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 273
Hi guys, I am completely new to this group and I haven't played many board games. So, I was wondering if there is space for me to join a game tomorrow? If yes I will love to attend the meet up tomorrow.

Yes, come. Most folks brings lots of games of various accommodations so we always find room for everyone. If needed you can have my spot in the Goblins Inc. game. I'll have a 2-player game with me tomorrow, Dungeon Command!
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 16
I know. I have been surprisingly absent the last month or so. Chalk it up to two cases of strep (daughter and wife) and traveling. Won't be able to make tomorrow's meetup either.

As an aside, anyone know any good games that I can pick up while in Poland? Going to be traveling there in the near future and was curious to check out a store or two.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 143
Hi Pete,

While I'm not sure how many here would consider it a "good" game (being a somewhat obscure historical boardgame), if you were to stumble across a copy of Rok 1920 I'd be forever grateful if you brought a copy home for me. I'd reimburse you generously for your time and trouble, of course.

Bob
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,595

It looks like they'll be 2 - 3 players without a game tomorrow so there should definitely people like yourself, looking for a game. We'll figure out what to play when we get there.
A former member
Post #: 2

It looks like they'll be 2 - 3 players without a game tomorrow so there should definitely people like yourself, looking for a game. We'll figure out what to play when we get there.

Ok. I will see you guys there.
A former member
Post #: 3

Yes, come. Most folks brings lots of games of various accommodations so we always find room for everyone. If needed you can have my spot in the Goblins Inc. game. I'll have a 2-player game with me tomorrow, Dungeon Command!

I tried to read up on how snowdonia works but I can play whichever game is available.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 213
I'm going to stop by and see if I can get in a game.