addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Eclipse for iPad is out.

Eclipse for iPad is out.

Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 279

Andy, I think it's just the base game. The base game has 6 alien species and the human species. The expansion adds 3 aliens and 3 more human-equivalent species.

Yep, that's why I was guessing it didn't have the expansion.

Ooopsie, I read your post as saying it DID have the expansion. Work is killing what little is left of my brain. SOS!
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 73
After playing through the tutorial I have to say this is an excellent implementation.
Everything you don't currently need to see is hidden off screen until you call it up
or need it, such as the research track when you tack the research action. There are a
couple very minor issues but overall it works incredibly well.

Another review....http://pockettactics....­