addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › May 19th Games

May 19th Games

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,076
The final tie breaker for Quarantine was the person that stayed healthiest the longest. Midge wins <g>.
Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 60
Rodney-
I'd like to play Tzolken again if we have 4 or fewer players left over.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,245
I'm now a maybe for this evening due to some work issues. I'll try and update leter, but if I'm not there at 6:30, I'm not coming. I'll just bring my Star Wars cards and fit in wherever I can.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 81
I'm a maybe for tonight. Waiting on a (non-emergency) plumbing consult, which may be tonight or tomorrow. If I'm not there, do not wait for me.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,625
Alright, we have a few maybes and a couple open spots in AOE III. I think we'll need to play it by ear tonight.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,078
I liked the new rooms. Can we plan on meeting there for good?
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 306
I hope so, that was a penthouse compared to our tunnel!

Also, I'm adding Age of Empire III to my top ten list (currently at 15 games!). Great game. Thanks Ryan.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 810

Also, I'm adding Age of Empire III to my top ten list (currently at 15 games!). Great game. Thanks Ryan.
Paul, you're wrong.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 307

Paul, you're wrong.
Did Ryan shoot his guns at you in a prior game? He filled Andrew's colonists full of lead in ours!
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 811
Ryan spent 3 hours buying a square of red cardboard. Then he won. Whatevs.